Amazon

Monday, November 21, 2011

# crafts # Monday

Mini Calendars

Oh my do I love these little calendars I made yesterday. I saw a version of them on the SU demo website and asked the woman where she got the tiny calendars. She let me in on her secret (SkyBluePink) and I ordered like instantly. It was a fun site to be on but it did take awhile to ship- like over two weeks. Well it was worth the wait and I hope to be able to play with more of the stuff I got later today.







These calendars are so easy to make. I cut a 3 by 4 inch piece of cardstock and than added a smaller piece like 2.75 by 4.75 inches to mat it all up. I added the tiny calendars and than made the tops. I did the owl, and flowers, and of course the little multi-colored "Hello".  I still have more to make so I can have some small tokens for presents. Who doesn't love a homemade gift!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment