Amazon

Saturday, January 7, 2012

# kids

Mr. L turns 2!

My youngest turned 2 today. I have mixed feelings about it. I am so excited that he is becoming a big boy but also sad because he isn't a baby anymore. Over the last month or so, he has gotten so much bigger and his speech has just exploded. He is also doing such amazing things that I didn't see at this age with my older child.

I do miss the baby some- you know that kid who would actually cuddle with me but seeing this nice little boy who loves Cars and Mickey Mouse is so darn cute. His present this year was a big boy bike which he just needs to figure out to pedal which is only a matter of time.

He has his own opinions and thoughts now and shares them with us on a regular basis. He interacts with us and finds things both funny and sad. He was so darn cute as he opened his gifts tonight and said wow at everyone of them.

I am so looking forward to the next year as he goes through his twos even when they may be terrible. He went from being a baby this past year to a toddler. He wasn't even walking at his first birthday and now pretty much runs every where he goes.

So Happy birthday to my little man who enriches our lives every day.

Mr. L's Birthday Cupcake

Mr. L

No comments:

Post a Comment