Amazon

Saturday, March 1, 2014

# Technique Twist

The Technique Twist Challenge 18- Faux Frame


It is March and the first Saturday of the month which means it is is Technique Twist time and the challenge this week is Faux Frame. Wow are there a lot of ideas for faux frames. You could do faux wood, metal oh the endless possibilities.  I had tons of ideas running through my head that it as hard to focus on just one. I love having too many ideas problems rather than being just stumped. 

Here is my creation: 




Using My Digital Software from Stampin Up , I created a Mardi Gras themed page because of course on the Gulf Coast it is Mardi Gras time. Fat Tuesday is this coming Tuesday. 

My twist on the Faux Frame is taking that large circular digital stamp and coloring it three ways and using it as a frame. Plus I used my other new favorite technique, digital chalk boarding!


So let the good times roll and thanks for stopping by!


Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment