Amazon

Saturday, April 12, 2014

# Technique Twist

Twisted Challenge #21- Modern Whimsy

So over at the Technique Twist our challenge is Modern Whimsy.  For me the Modern Whimsy style is layers and layers so I did a digital page with TONS of layers and different elements. 


I used the picture inspire my color scheme. This is my daughter at her first archery lesson with Brownies. She did unbelievable and can not wait to do it again. That kid hit multiple bull eyes and has been asking for a bow of her own. We might have found a sport she is actually good at!

I started the page with a solid background and just layered and layered. I think I could still put more layers on it. I love how I cascaded the flowers down the side of the picture and how they lend them selves well to the idea behind both the the sweet girl and sassy sport of archery. 

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out the other great projects the DT did for this challenge. 

Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment