Amazon

Saturday, February 18, 2012

# crafts # holidays

Modified the Coffee Filter Wreath

I was sad to see Valentine's come and go. I love the reds, pinks and whites in all the decorations. I figured it was time to move on to the next holiday in the Queen Mommie's house so slowly shamrock green is creeping in. I took my wreath  that I created back in January and pulled off all of the hearts. I let it dry out some from hanging on door for the past month in what seems like constant rain here in Houston. I than punched out some of the pennants using the petite pennant punch. I also punched out 8 hearts to form the shamrock as well as the little letters to spell out Happy St. Patty's Day. I think it turned out really cute and I was happy that I could the wreath again to create another holiday centerpiece for my door.


No comments:

Post a Comment