Amazon

Thursday, March 29, 2012

# recipes

Panzanella Bread Salad

I love when I see Panzanella made on those cooking shows so I made some finally. I forgot to take pictures but honestly it looked like a bunch of bread  in a big bowl.

I took and sliced about 4 big slices of crusty old bread and cubed up. I threw it in a bowl. I than cut up some red peppers, cucumbers, and finally some greek olives. I tossed that into the bowl as well. I than took about 3 big tablespoons of a olive bruschetta olive mix and about a half cup of olive oil. I drizzled that over the mixture and added some more olive oil in to coat. Now I did take my hands and mix it all together. I let it sit for about 15 mints before serving so the bread was still crunchy. It was a hit with the family. Next time I would like to make it with some tomatoes. It was nice and fresh t have on this warm spring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment