Amazon

Monday, September 30, 2013

# crafts # Monday

Chalkboard Message Board




I am so into chalk board now and yes I painted another project using my can of paint. Plus I added in the mod podged chevron background.

I had purchased this chipboard items awhile ago and sort of forgot about them until this week when I thought I could go chalkboard that stuff, so I dug around in my craft closet and found them.

The circle and ring our my project while the crown is my daughters. She blinged it out after it was dry - such a girl sometimes.



So I painted the circle with the chalkboard paint and than I mod podged the chevron paper on to the ring (it is SU's Halloween paper).



When it was all dry, I hot glued on the circle to the ring- it wasn't that easy but I went slowly and it stuck.

So now I have a message board above my desk to write stuff on.

No comments:

Post a Comment