Amazon

Friday, June 6, 2014

# crafts

Summer Break Starts



Yesterday was the last day of school for my oldest and I wanted to set some kind of schedule up for the kids so we aren't sitting and watching television all day as well as get the all important reading in as well. 

I saw a version of the schedule on Pinterest and modified it for our uses. 

I than found the idea of a idea a day so we have those across the bottom. 

We have Make it monday where we will make things and do science stuff.  

The kids are excited to try new things. 

I also created banner cards to write down/color about the book that the kids read. I thought we could do a banner throughout the summer showcasing the fun adventures they took plus it is a great way to track the books. 


Thanks

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment