Amazon

Thursday, May 31, 2012

# recipes

Roasted Zucchini

I saw this recipe an thought I need to try that and than with veggie co-op this week, I got a huge I mean huge zucchini in the bunch so I was excited. I sliced it up and I got an amazing amount  from the huge zucchini.  I put some EVOO on the pan and than seasoned with italian seasoning and garlic salt (which is my new favorite thing to spice things up). I roasted it for about 25 minutes at 400 degrees and they were perfect tasting.

I served it with the new Poblano Queso Chicken sausage they are now carrying at the grocery store which was so awesome. I usually buy the spinach feta chicken sausage and sliced that up in Alfredo sauce but this might be my new favorite plus both kids ate it and it was not at all spicy.

So success with a Pinterest recipe which seems to be all the rage now. I so want to do a Pinterest food party where everyone picks a dish off the site and makes it because there are some awesome ideas on there. I tried the strawberry brownie cupcakes that someone made using the recipe and will so make those myself one of these days. I actually searched those out on there.

The zucchini was quick and such a great idea and I think it would work great on the grill as well making foil pack with the same ingredients.


No comments:

Post a Comment