Amazon

Sunday, December 1, 2013

# Card Challenges

My Pumpkin Challenge - December

I knew instantly what I was going to do for this month's challenge My Paper Pumpkin when I got the November paper pumpkin set and totally admit to working on it prior because I didn't want to lose the idea that was floating in my head! I loved that they had extra star garland in set and so I made this awesome sign using MDS to mimic the sentiment that came with the set- I went back and forth if I should use  the Wish you a Merry Christmas or Noel. I liked the Christmas saying a little better but could totally see how awesome the NOEL would look too.


I just printed the saying up on regular paper and than traced it out on to a covered sheet of chalkboard contact paper and used the SU chalkboard pen and than went over the letters.  I took the star stamp from the set and stamped in white the stars above the i's and than used a few of the extra garland stars to accent it as well.

I than strung the extra star garland over the top, cut a few out to accent above the other stars and framed it.


Thanks for looking!!!


6 comments:

  1. Woohoo Becky! This is awesome. Soo creative! I agree, if an idea comes to my head I have to make it right away so I don't forget! Thanks for sharing over at the My Pumpkin Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- I love it and am trying to figure out where to stick it.

      Delete
  2. How totally cute! I love your sign - I loved those star garlands too - and so awesome that they gave us extra, lol! Thanks so much for joining us at My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- I wish they gave us more garland because I so use it for lots of stuff.

      Delete
  3. Yikes! Where was I when you posted this? I remember I saw it…gee! This is such a cool idea Becky! I've never done anything like that. Need to get out of the boat and start trying new things like you. love it! Tx for joining us at My Pumpkin Challenge!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- I just love the chalkboard stuff so I wanted to try it on this.

      Delete