Amazon

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

# Elf on The Shelf

The Elves on the Shelf

We don't have "official" elves on the shelves. I am not the crazy to spend that kind of money and I know my kids would not be able to resist touching them.

Our Elves had a crazy and wild ride here. One lost both eyes and had to have eye surgery while the other had an arm nearly ripped off, wear to the neck and of course fell into the toilet after someone decided he needed to poop mints (by the way- the mints dissolve in the toilet over the course of the night but the elf placer ignored that warning).

So tonight the head back to the North Pole and the kids bid them farewell. Have to say I don't hate them nearly as much as I did last year. A little planning goes a long way and I am proud to say I only really forgot one time (waking at 2am and shooting out of bed).

Here are all the Elves antics over the time they were here.




























No comments:

Post a Comment