Amazon

Monday, December 2, 2013

# Card Challenges

Stampin Celebration Inspiration Challenge #73



I am working on a digital scrapbook for my kids to chronicle the adventures of their elves. The kids elves aren't exactly Shelf Elves but they are naughty doing all sorts of things for the amusement.

I created this title page and thought it was a great example for the challenge over at SCIC because it just screamed Christmas to me with the inspiration photos.

Christmas is my most favorite time of the year and those are some of my favorite colors to have in the house.




4 comments:

  1. This is really cute!! I love your title and paper choices. Thanks for joining us over at Stampin' Celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky... Love your MDS page! I love the way you did your title with the tiny outline and different colours.... really makes it pop! Thanks for playing along at SCIC this month! Come back and play again! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute page! I love your voice of colors and the layout is awesome! Thanks for playing at Stampin Celebration!

    ReplyDelete