Amazon

Sunday, December 1, 2013

# Card Challenges

The Technique Twist # 12





I should be totally getting ready for the Wreath class I am teaching later  today but I so wanted to try the double stamping technique this morning showcased over on Technique Twist.

I created a card using the Festive flurries snowflakes. I first stamped the small snowflake, embossed it and than die cut out the matching snowflake. I than masked the snowflake and stamped using the big snowflake and the mid size ones. I than embossed those as well.

Finally I used the Wish you a merry Christmas stamp from the November Paper Pumpkin in Bermuda Bay.

I can see so many applications for this technique and really liked it.


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Becky! I love the multiple layers of snowflakes! They coordinate so well, it took me a minute to realize they were separate images & I own this stamp set! LOL Thanks for joining us at The Technique Twist! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- I thought how fun that one snowflake would be inside the bigger one. I was going to do different colors but it didn't work out that way!!!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Becky on a Beautiful Christmas card, your embossing rocks. Silver is always a WOW! Perfect set for this technique if I do say so myself. Have a great class today, I've got one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty I love the colors ! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Becky! I love the way you've used the snowflake diecut to create a mask. Simply stunning! Thanks for joining us at The Technique Twist this week!

    ReplyDelete