Amazon

Monday, January 16, 2017

# Scrapbook

Lumpy's Bday Scrapbook Page

I totally need to be better with scrapbooking and my photos. I am actually impressed with myself because i was pretty good last year ordering photos from my phone every few months and created nice memory book of the year. 

This year though I am not going to go so big and more highlights of the year in the calendar scrapbook but working on more scrapbook pages. 

So here is my first one of the year for my youngest who just turned 7 last week. I made a page for him to stick a photo in after his party which is this coming weekend (we decided to do a party after because his bday is so early when they go back). 

So of course he LOVES Pokemon and all things Pokemon so I made a page using my trusty Cricut and some downloaded font and svgs that I printed and cut out. I love this machine so much and need to use it more. I went from using it every single day for months to a few times a week to maybe every other week. It depends really on what is going on. 

So here is the awesome page:



Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment