Monday, October 21, 2013
I finally purchased the make a banner set from Stampin Up and well had some fun creating the Halloween banner using the accessory set that you can also purchase.
It was trail and error to get it right for me. I tried using the included mister with the black but it came out purple. I than decided to dab it on which was much better.
I than created five separate rosettes which I love the look of but hate making them. I ended up hot gluing them all down after they came apart.
I than added in all the details and hung it on my cabinet I have (I always forget this is a great place to hang things up).
Here is a closer look at each of the banners.