Amazon

Monday, October 14, 2013

# crafts # Monday

Boo Stacked Sign



Halloween is a little over a month away and I have been crafting pretty much since August for the holiday. It is by far my favorite holiday of the year. I love the colors, the costumes and the fall weather. This project has been pooping all up over on Pinterest. I have had tons of followers repin it just from me so of course I wanted to make it. Actually I made two of them because for some reason I wanted to. Not sure yet what I am doing with them both (maybe one will become a gift to someone).

It was an easy project but time consuming because you have to paint and let the letters dry which I did over night. It also takes time to cut and deco podge the letters and of course I did double it so it was twice as long.

The one modification I made from the inspiration pin was that I used paper instead of fabric. I really liked the three coordinating papers that I found at Hobby Lobby for each of the letters.



No comments:

Post a Comment