Amazon

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

# crafts

My Digital Studio Art

Okay, I admit that I might have way more crafts I want to profile for Halloween than Monday's so I am doing an extra one on Wednesday.  I love using Stampin Up's MDS and I so need to use it more. I was on the demonstrator site the other day and saw something that inspired me so much that I not only did one but two separate printables using the program.

I printed them up using my home printer and framed them up. One is sitting on my buffet and the other is on my wall with another free printable I had found. I will post pictures of all my decorations here as I  finish sticking them all up. I am so much more in a designer mode this year in getting it decorated just right so thanks Pinterest for that one!




No comments:

Post a Comment