Amazon

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

# crafts

Halloween Yard Sign


Halloween is tomorrow and I am so excited. The house outside actually got decorated on October 1 because I love love Halloween 

I made this fun yard sign myself out of like ten bucks of wood. I had all the paint on hand which made for a quick project. 

I just got a long piece of wood and than nailed some basic pine boards which I painted black and than did the words on them.  I did spray them with clear coat just to protect them so more.  It was so much fun to finally get to stick it in the yard after lingering in my garage for nearly a month. 


Finally Larry the large spider who I have had for years came out and I decorated the bush with a large web that I found in my stash ad of course some orange lights my hubby bought for my bday one year. 

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment