Amazon

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

# Card Challenges

My Paper Pumpkin- October Challenge

Spiderowl Spiderowl!!!!




So this month on My Paper Challenge is a combination of the the September Paper Pumpkin Wahoo! Stamp set and Owls. If you know me personally, owls flock to me and I love love the SU Owl punch.

Looking at the challenge and thinking about it, I instantly thought superheroes specifically Spiderman because of the background on the kit card as well as the Wahoo (that made me think retro Batman). My kids are super into superheroes and are always dressing up as Batman, Ironman or Spiderman.

I took the owl punch and punched out a red body and blue body. I hand drew on the red cardstock the spider print. I really liked how it turned out.

Here is a close up of the Spiderowl!!




5 comments:

  1. I could not wait for you to link! I came to check it out. Wahoo! How super cute and creative. Love Mr.SpiderOwl. You rock Becky. thanks for sharing your talent at My Pumpkin Challenge and inspiring us all! :)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words. He was so fun to create!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness!! That is such a great idea. I love SpideyOwl and the background looks like his web! So cute. Thank you for sharing at the My Pumpkin Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SpiderOwl is so very cute! Great idea, and excellent execution, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahhaha! Such a perfect idea! We're big spidey-fans around here - I totally have to try this!

    ReplyDelete