Amazon

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

# Freezer Stretch Challenge 2

Freezer Stretch 2- Day 3

i have been seeing that commercial on t.v. for the new Progresso Recipe Starters and they caught my eye when I was at the store the other day. I guess that is good marketing isn't it. I picked up the Creamy Portobella Mushroom one because I love Stroganoff. I made it according to the directions which are right on the can. The only thing I would have liked to add were some actual mushrooms. I usually have some but this week I didn't get any at veggie co-op because they were out. I paired it with (like the fancy word paired) with some of the awesome green beans we get from co-op.

I than got a urge for an apple cobbler because I had a bunch of apples there. So I did a quick search and this recipe came up so I went to work making it. It was so good and bubbly. I have been craving both chocolate and apple pie which really don't go together. So last night I had brownies which had to be like a thousand calories. I am thinking this is a bit better and I am planning on pairing (fancy word again) with some of that tea I made yesterday (heating it up).

I am so ready for fall and have been making some fall inspired meals. I ant to make some broccoli cheddar soup at some point because I got a ridiculous amount of broccoli at co-op. I think I could make two gallons of it and I know it will get eaten.


No comments:

Post a Comment