Amazon

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

# Freezer Stretch Challenge

Freezer Stretch Day 10

There are so many things in the freezer but I am in need of some basics like milk and eggs so I will be heading to the grocery store tomorrow.  Today I pulled the crock pot out which is an appliance I just love. It is so useful all throughout the year to have a good meal ready with little to no prep time. Today was no different as I was cleaning the kitchen up, I threw together my favorite meatloaf recipe .  the prep on this is minutes and it cooks all day in the slow cooker  and comes out as one good meatloaf. I mentioned it to my hubby I was going to make it as he was leaving and he told me he would try to be home on time.

I served it with some instant mashed potatoes and of course a veggie that was int he freezer. I am not ashamed of using instant potatoes because they are quick and add a ton to a meal that really takes minutes to prep but is worth all the slow cooking time!


No comments:

Post a Comment