Amazon

Monday, September 17, 2012

# crafts # Monday

Welcome to School Teacher Gifts!



I just love the new Cannery Set Stampin Up has and I FINALLY had a moment to really play with it after it has been sitting there for over a month (being gone for three weeks was a big part of it!)

The teacher projects started out first with a friend needing a cute tag for her gift and she asked me if I had anything apple which of course I do, so when she got her, I let her look and than we started playing around with the set. We made these adorable 4U cards that she is attaching onto the gift.



ThanI se to work creating Miss O's gift. I thought a plant would be a nice addition to the teacher. It brings life to the room. I used the same set as well as MDS2 to create the sign that is on the plant. I die cut out the tag and it was created.


While  I had everything out, I created this fun card that we could give as well but I am thinking of sending it out for more of Happy Fall card at some point.



Glad you stopped by and took a look. I am sure I will be doing way more with this set because it is so cute. I bought some jars to use for presents and I will be using this set to add tags on to them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment